Fleet Management Software
The Fleet management platform is used for managing commercial fleets from company cars to forklifts and 18-wheeler tractor-trailer operations. It includes functionality such as driver performance management, fuel and C02 measurement, asset planning and tracking, fleet utilization measurement, service planning and management, driver identification and working hours management and much more.
Some of these include:
- Asset planning – tasks or jobs are imported into the system, routed in optimal sequence and allocated to available assets and drivers in the system.
- Asset route management – Live route management with exception-based reporting on route deviation or delays. This includes reporting on vehicle off route, late departure from depot, late arrival to customer and so on
- Mileage management – Monitoring of KM’s to report on deviation from target KM’s or KM limits relating to leasing agreements
- Service Management – The device can either read pending service notifications off the OBDII port or use time/KM intervals to advise the driver and workshop of pending services as well as the nearest service location
- Safe Driver scoring – Driver are scored based on pre-defined formulas which take into account a range of measures which accurately measure driver risk and reward safe driver behaviour
- Green driver scoring – Using proprietary algorithms, we can calculate fuel consumption and CO2 emissions based on vehicle type, driving style and other environmental factors such as attitude changes to accurate calculate CO2 emissions and thus assign a green driving score
- Fuel monitoring – As with CO2 and green driver scoring, the vehicle fuel usage can be measured either from the vehicle network or using our proprietary formulas
- Fault code and other engine data reporting: Through connection ot the OBDII port or CANBus report we can provide detailed information on fault codes as well as other in-vehicle network information
- Utilization reporting – Vehicle utilization reports can be generated for driving time and “out of gate” time or time outside the depot, home or company gates. This can be reported as a % of target time or hours as required
- Auxiliary equipment monitoring – inputs can be taken using wired inputs, RS232 inputs, blue tooth or NFC technology relating to activity or movement of almost anything that in a car or truck. This can range from vehicle lights to cranes, pumps and winches
- Vehicle roadworthy, vehicle license, driver’s license: all this information can be loaded onto the system along with renewal dates to prompt users to plan the license renewals and confirm these on the system
- Tachograph reporting: Our per-second data reconstruction of trips can provide detailed Tachograph reports for driver training and abuse management